We are currently searching for a System Support Analyst with strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX for an initially 6-month long project in the Düsseldorf area. Immediate interview and start!
- Work with 3rd party vendors, software developers, other business analysts, project managers, IT, and business users to elicit and document requirements, analyse and guide solutions to ensure they meet the business' needs.
- Help configure and manage AX, and ensure project deliverables match the business requirements.
- Gathering and analysing business requirements, creating drafts for system design and development.
- Manage, configure, & support all EDI interfaces with AX.
- Prepare business process documents.
- Participating in solution definition on bigger AX projects.
- Lead the solution design on medium to AX small projects.
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations required for Dynamics AX implementations.
- Ensure availability, quality, consistency, and accuracy of solutions through auditing and review of AX application.
- Participating in entire full cycle of implementation, including quality assurance and testing of any new AX implementations.
- Prepare user manuals and training plans for Dynamics AX if and when required.
- Provide support to end users.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working with Dynamics AX; AX Certifications is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in IT industry with any mid-market or Enterprise ERP.
- 2 years of "hands-on" configuration of Dynamics AX 2012 R1 (and beyond) modules
- Knowledge of several modules of Dynamics AX (Trade and Logistics, Financials , Warehouse, Production)
- Experience with the Sales Order and Inventory modules in Dynamics AX is required
- Strong working knowledge of AX 2012 and implementation process
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and development practices
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Experience in leading vendor software implementations
- Experience writing business specifications and test plans
- Working knowledge of basic database queries, preferably SQL Server
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
For consideration send your CV / project list to email@example.com or call Tom Fernandez on 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH7264 | Published: 22th Nov 2017