Are you the person who can support and manage several hundred MariaDB databases? Do you have 3 years’ experience working as a MariaDB/MySQL DBA? Then you are the person Amadeus is looking for. You’ll be responsible for supporting and managing several hundred MariaDB/MySQL databases across various environments and handling customer support to meet their expectations.
– You’ll be responsible for managing and supporting MariaDB/MySQL support team within Amadeus.
– You’ll also be responsible for handling MariaDB/MySQL support, MariaDB patching, upgrades, migration, kernel patching and ensuring PCI compliancy and remediate vulnerabilities.
– You are also required to architect and develop efficient automation framework for better management of the MariaDB infra running on RedHat Linux Systems.
– You’ll develop enterprise-grade distributed products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
– You’ll be required to follow and implement industry best practices for better time to market using latest CI/CD technologies and automate day to day tasks.
– You’ll be required to follow change management processes, efficiently handle Priority Sev1 PRD issues and manage 24/7 on call loops.
About the ideal candidate
– You should possess 3+ years’ experience working as MariaDB/MySQL DBA preferably on Linux platform.
– Hands on DevOps experience with python and ansible. Knowledge of release management process and tools like Git.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or master’s degree in Computer Applications.
– You possess strong communication, collaboration and co-ordination skills, excellent trouble shooting and performance tuning skills.
– You are a self-starter, proactive and can work with minimal supervision.
– You possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
What Amadeus can offer you
– Become part of an innovative company that is embarking on an amazing journey into the #Cloud.
– Professional development in a truly international and multi-site environment with a great mix of people.
– A wide range of training to expand your knowledge and improve your soft skills.
– Competitive salary and a range of benefits such as internet and commuter allowance, job wheel, insurance, hybrid working model with up to 30 working days abroad, etc.
Diversity & Inclusion
Amadeus are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.