A Senior Data Analyst is required for a London based role. The client is a big data / data analytics company which originated in the US, and is now undergoing rapid growth.
- Ownership and responsibility for delivery of client and internal projects within the Applied Data Science team.
- They have technical ownership of client projects, and interface with the sales and project management teams for project scoping and post-sales technical support.
- Leading teams of up to 5+ data scientists and data engineers in project delivery.
- Provide oversight and direction to the Applied Data Team.
- Regular stakeholder engagement.
- Knowledge of machine learning.
- Experience of working with SQL and Python.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental statistics and experience applying abstract mathematical concepts to noisy real-world data.
- Experience of working with, big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark would be highly advantageous.