For one of our key clients in the heart of the city, we are currently searching for an experienced Global Analytics Product Manager. The ideal candidate will bring experience in the areas of product development/ management, marketing and data analytics.
- Reporting to a global director, you will liaise with stakeholders and consulting as well as technical teams, regarding internal marketing products.
- Gather and prioritise requirements and manage internal product development.
- Work closely with development teams, instructing them regarding functional and non-technical requirements.
- Act as an interface between technical and business teams, translating mathematical models and algorithms to business friendly language.
- Provide training, assistance, and support to service delivery teams.
- Support the launching of new products.
- Excellent academics in a relevant field (econometrics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, AI / automation, marketing).
- 4+ years experience in a relevant role, ideally in product management in an analytical environment.
- Good knowledge of agile software development.
- Full-cycle product development experience - road-map creation, conception to launch.
- Highly quantitative skill-set, good knowledge of mathematical modelling, econometrics and/or statistical analysis.
- Good knowledge of modern technology trends..
- Excellent communication skills, complete fluency in English.
For consideration, please send your application documents (CV & academics certificates), as well as your financial expectations and earliest start date to email@example.com or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH7314 | Published: 14th Dec 2017