Business Analyst - BI - Business Intelligence - Finance Reporting - SQL - Data Warehouse - Finance Regulation - Insurance
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for Business Analyst to support a strategic data warehouse project particularly focusing on the financial reporting functionality. Ideal person will come from an Insurance background and have experience working on Finance Data Warehouse Projects.
- Business Analyst with Lloyd's Market Insurance experience
- Experience working on Finance Data Warehouse Projects with knowledge of regulatory reporting eg Solvency2, TPD, PMD
- Must have awareness of SQL, ETL and Enterprise Architecture technologies
- Experience of producing reporting and ETL functional specifications
- Must be able to sit between business and technology teams
Please get in touch with Liam Garton ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly Finance Data Warehouse BA, SQL, Regulatory Reporting and BI experience). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.