City of London, London
£700.00 - £800.00 per day + (outside IR35)
9 months ago
16th March 2020
**PROGRAMME MANAGER** **PRIVATE EQUITY** **LONDON/UK** **CONTRACT**
Looking for a Programme Managers with experience of managing system implementations of private equity systems internally. The ideal candidate must recently have worked in private equity firms to be considered for the role.
Details of the contract:
Role: Programme Manager
Client: Private Equity firm
Rate: Up to £800 per day (outside IR35)
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: UK/London based
Start date: Will consider someone with up to 4 week notice
Role: This role will manage the full end to end programme of implementing an internal / in-house system or platform within a well-known private equity firm.
Must have the requirements below:
- Strong end to end Programme Management working in private equity firms is a must
- Demonstrable experience of implementing internal systems/platforms (similar to this programme)
- Previous experience of requirements and execution of Private Equity portfolio financial data management and portfolio analysis.
- Must have previous Private Equity portfolio reporting project management (requirements through implementation)
- Experience of managing and leading all decision making duties regarding programme, cost, stakeholders, resources, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with all levels of stakeholders across the business and externally.
If this is you, pelase apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to email@example.com for a fast track review and if suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.