2 months ago
For one of our banking clients in central Munich we are currently searching for an experienced IT Solution Architect.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse business requirements and lead the conception of suitable solutions for the implementation.
- Advise business units on the development and formulation of project ideas.
- Estimate implementation costs.
- Manage the company-wide project portfolio and prioritise projects in collaboration with the management team.
- Manage (sub-) projects and take responsibility for achieving the project goals in the context of budget, appointment and quality specifications.
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics, computer science or comparable field.
- Several years of experience in requirements engineering and project business, ideally at a company in the financial market sector.
- Strong interest in digital technologies and innovation.
- Knowledge in software development, IT architecture or agile methods are desirable.
- Conceptual and analytical working style.
- Fluency in German and English
For consideration please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.