5 months ago
For one of our clients, an international FinTech company in Munich, we are currently searching for an experienced Data Scientist with focus on Business Intelligence (all genders).
As the first Data Scientist in the Business Intelligence team, you will get the chance to build the Data Science landscape from the scratch.
- You solve analysis problems by using advanced analytical methods, working with complex data sets.
- You improve the quality of processes and products by applying data mining techniques, building high prediction systems and doing statistical analysis.
- You work together with different departments in an international environment
- You communicate your results directly to key decision makers, using intuitive data visualization techniques
- You propose data driven solutions and strategies to business challenges
- You have an advanced university degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics, Engineering or a similar field
- You have 2+ years of relevant industry work experience in the Data Science or Analytics area
- You have a very good understanding of statistics and econometrical modelling, data mining & data cleaning
- You have a very good understanding of statistical and scientific programming
- You have a very good knowledge in Python; Tableau and R would be an advantage
- You have a data-driven mindset as well as project management skills
- You speak business fluent English, German would be a bonus
For consideration please send your application documents to Johanna Richter: email@example.com, or call +49 89 2109 3902 for more information. We look forward to your application!