£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus
9 months ago
ETL Support Analyst - Asset Management
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus and Pension, London
- My client, a top 5 asset management company, Informatica ETL Support analyst to join their Production Services team to support the Asset Risk Control (ARC) data platform, as well as various other data integration projects. The role will be about 80-90% support, primarily utilising Informatica ETL toolset and Oracle DBMS, with 10-20% spread across Business Analysis and process improvement tasks.
Support Analyst with strong experience on data platforms and integration projects.
- Able to support ETL processes and identify areas of optimizations
- Previous experience in an ETL support role for data-warehousing and reporting marts in a financial services organization
- Exposure to debugging and performance tuning of ETL processes and SQL queries
- Good SQL skills, including stored procedures (ideally PL/SQL)
- Understanding of data modelling and logical / physical database design
- ETL tools such as Informatica (preferable), TalenD, Pentaho or similar
- Oracle SQL DBMS (preferably 12c)
- Linux / Unix command line and shell scripting
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please apply here.