City of London, London
£450 - £550 per day
3 months ago
My client, a London based Wealth Manager are looking for C# Developers to join them for an initial six month contract.
- Continuous integration and automated deployments within TFS/VSTS.
- Automated testing.
- SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
- Experience and knowledge of Webservices & Web API.
- Design and development of N-tier, SOA & Microservice applications.
- Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile & Waterfall).
- Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises.
- Understanding of design documentation, UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming etc.
- Leadership, Mentoring and Influencing of technical development teams.
Commercial experience in some of the following:
- Messaging and Distributed Caching.
- Azure or AWS cloud services.
- .Net Core.
- SharePoint, Nintex or Dynamics CRM.
- NoSQL database
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and planning
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies