FMO is looking for ambitious and passionate ICT professionals with a drive for excellence: someone that can take ownership and does not shy away from responsibility.
Is ICT your passion? Do you enjoy being involved in several projects and working in a fast-changing environment? Are you talented at managing expectations and enjoy collaborating across teams?
- Maintenance of interfacing (incoming/outgoing)
- Analyse business processes, translate business requirements to functional requirements and implementations
- You actively participate in various projects which can impact multiple applications
- Cooperate with and manage vendors of our software packages
- Cooperate with and manage consultant’s/consultancy firms with whom FMO has a contract for parts of the ICT services
- Application management/Application support (answer user questions, maintain security profiles, user management, adapt application settings, perform daily checks).
- At minimum, you hold a bachelor’s degree and have strong overall ICT knowledge
- In addition, you have knowledge in one or more of the following areas and/or systems is an advantage: Regulatory Reporting (Finrep, Corep, LCR, SBI, etc), Wolters Kluwer OneSumX/Anacredit product suite
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are equally important as IT skills.
- You are a team player; because no matter how great someone’s ideas, they will be improved upon through collaboration.