From zero emission buses to autonomous vehicles and from data specialists to help desk staff, as a mobility leader Transdev is a versatile employer. What’s more, mobility is always on the move. Do you want to be at the forefront of the latest developments in public transport payments? Or help make zero emission ever smarter? Then apply below.
You are helpful, knowledgeable and seek to grow your expertise in the different infrastructures, tools and applications, and stages of advanced analytic workflows. You are inventive, empirically driven and passionate about finding patterns and value in data. You will be able to best support end-to-end data handling, management and analytics processes.
You are eager to understand the business and operations and you have the accompanying soft-skills.
- Work in a multi-disciplined team where you’ll turn data discoveries and ideas into models and insights. You’ll find how to leverage the data and the models to create and improve products for our customers, in lean development cycles
- Conduct industrial/economic research in the data science field; enlarging relevant knowledge, bring-in external knowledge and foremost get creative and craft novel data analytics schemes & engines
- Explore, experiment and pilot in concept creation projects, trial then measure and learn on their success (Lean Startup thinking/ways-of-working)
- Be able to implement/build methodologies as well as (understand how to) scale them together with the business
- Maintain a good, current and demonstrable knowledge of adjacent application and market developments both for inspiration and for benchmarking the concepts
- Promote data science, especially for operational use, while continuously improving and disseminating good practices within the organization and increase data awareness across Transdev’s product lines.
- Hands-on experience incl. solid programming skills to implement data analysis techniques such as clustering, statistical analysis, graph analysis, pattern recognition, classifiers, recommenders in database management systems, tools for data integrations and data analysis/modelling
- Applied research experience in the domain of data management, visualisation and analytics, incl. affinity to the industrial research way of working
- Experience with AWS, Data lakes, different SQL and noSQL databases
- Experience with data analytics tools such as R, Python, or Matlab etc
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead cross-functionally and communicate well.