This position is intended to coordinate all test activities within project Foxtrot. The project is initiated as outsourcing project for Shimano’s logistics operation (warehouse and transportation).
- Familiarize with project Foxtrot within Shimano and key contacts
- Introduction/small training of what is expected from the test-team in the test phase
- Support in setting up test scenario’s
- Set up formats for documenting test scenario’s and support filling them
- Set up of system that will support the testing (JIRA, traceability from business reqs, User Stories, Testing cases, Bugs tracking, etc.)
- Organize Test review sessions with IT teams
- Set up formats of test documentation / evidence of test results
- Enforcing exit criteria for the tests
- Planning the test phase (including arranging moments for test team to be together in a room)
- Drive and coordinate System Testing, Business Simulation, UAT, as well as supporting LSP’s physical test phase with all automation and systems
- Coordination of testing between Shimano and test counterpart at LSP team
- Coordination of testing internally in Shimano
- Review test results
- Reporting on test results and status + follow up (detail reporting as well as mgmt. summary).
What is Shimano looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree Logistics / systems
- Multi year experience in complex projects (international preferred)
- 5+ year experience as Test coordinator /manager roles (end responsibility)
- Strong process mapping skills, in combination with IT systems (logistics, order management)
- Self-starter, taking initiative to create project tasks and
- Excellent communication skills and reporting skills
- Able to work in multidisciplinary team environment
- Languages: English and Dutch (preferred).
To apply for this role please send your CV to: Rhea Jobanputra.