PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Work with 3rd party vendors, software developers, other business analysts, project managers, IT, and business users to elicit and document requirements, analyse and guide solutions to ensure they meet the business' needs.
- Help configure and manage AX, and ensure project deliverables match the business requirements.
- Gathering and analysing business requirements, creating drafts for system design and development.
- Prepare business process documents.
- Participating in solution definition on bigger projects.
- Lead the solution design on medium to small projects.
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations required for Dynamics AX implementations.
- Oversight of the activities of team members and guidance in the design, development and implementation of applications is also required.
- Ensure availability, quality, consistency, and accuracy of solutions through auditing and review of all Enterprise applications.
- Participating in entire full cycle of implementation, including quality assurance and testing of new application.
- Prepare user manuals and training plans.
- Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
- Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully.
- Must ensure that standard policy, processes and procedures are followed by the team and identify, develop and implement best practices where gaps exist.
- Any reasonable additional duties as requested or delegated by the line manager.
Skills & Qualifications: