Do you have a passion for Networking? Do you also enjoy working with the latest technologies (eg DNA, Meraki, ACI)? Do you want to develop yourself both professionally and personally to work together on the success of Telindus? Then we would love to get in touch with you
The Networking Administrator position
As a Networking Administrator you “rule” the infrastructure that keeps our customers running (preferably smoothly). Serious work. You like to sink your teeth into investigating a problem. You come up with solutions. And if you don’t know yourself, then you know how to find the right information. In addition, you keep an overview between the different techniques and cases, you are a pivot within the team. You have an entrepreneurial working method in your daily functioning, which means that you think in solutions and act proactively.
Furthermore, you stay informed of the latest technologies and the necessary technical knowledge.
What does your day look like?
- With a good cup of coffee in your hand you go through the first reports that came in during the night
- When all colleagues are in, we start the daily stand-up and discuss what everyone is working on
- Just after the stand-up, a complex incident comes in from a customer, you dive right in
- Meanwhile, several colleagues walk by with questions. As a centipede, you can also answer these without losing your focus.
- Before lunch you make short work of the incident and you can quietly go to the company restaurant for an extensive lunch.
- You answer questions from customers, advise them and implement (planned) changes.
- After a busy day you go home satisfied and you are already looking forward to cases that you can work on tomorrow.
- In addition to the “normal” daily activities, you occasionally have a standby service in which you can be reached 24×7. Fortunately, you can also rely on the help of your colleagues during these shifts.
Via this link you can read how our colleagues experience working within Telindus.
When you come to work for us as a Networking Speciliast, you will do this in our Service Management Center (SMC). This is the beating heart of our service organization. Here we have direct contact with our customers and we strive to meet the high availability requirements of mission critical services. We do this on the basis of proven standards together with unique (in-house developed) new techniques and tools. Our strength is working together on the basis of equality and continuously trying to improve each other. Solo you achieve great things, together with your colleagues you go much further.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.