We are supporting a global Tier1 telecommunications provider in their search for skilled and motivated Solutions Engineers/Architects to support them in their mission in becoming the globally recognised number 1! If you like innovation and want to really make a difference, then this is your place to be!
Purpose of the role:
Provide both a consultancy service and support to the sales teams engaging with the new opportunities and recently won customers. Use knowledge of the company’s products and services to translate customer requirements into functional, effective and appropriate solutions for maintaining and upselling into the prospective customer base.
– To support the development of business opportunities in conjunction with the sales team. Where appropriate provide consultancy to aid customers in the development of their requirements
– To understand customer requirements, assist in the qualification processes and by utilising the company’s standard product and services portfolio to create a suitable solution in concept
– Actively participate in the RFI/RFP process and development of the technical aspects of proposals in line with customer needs, liaising and qualifying with other colleagues as necessary. Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required
– To author the Technical Sections of Proposals for prospective customers and the solution design documents for handover to low level design
– To participate with sales in winning customer commitment by carrying out specific tasks called for by the sales campaign plan. Generally, this will include presenting the company’s technical competence and the customer specific technical solution
– To validate appropriate order documentation initiated by sales prior to submission to the order desk or in the case of projects, to brief Project Management and Engineering to ensure they are equipped to deliver the solution
– To provide additional information and advice to Service Delivery and to Operations and answer referrals, during the implementation phase of a sold service
– Where applicable ensuring that customer solutions remain fit for purpose throughout their life cycle by conducting regular customer reviews and initiating appropriate change. To keep the customer aware of emerging technologies, products and services
– Where applicable work closely with the sales team in the ‘Account Planning/Development’ process and support their understanding of how products and services can be applied in the customer environment. To execute the agreed SE actions from that planning process
– To maintain and develop knowledge of telecommunications products and services
– Provide product knowledge transfer to other members of the sales organisation to enhance their ability to use products to create customer solutions
– Successful track record in the telecommunications arena ideally from a global tier-1 network provider, SI or an ISP, with at least four years’ experience and demonstrable track record in designing complex global enterprise solutions
– Ability to speak freely on current customer network trends and industry evolutionary technologies, at ground or CxO level when required
– Industry Certifications such as CCNA, CCDA or MEF accreditation. Additionally, or alternatively an equivalent voice certification
– Data networking experience is a must including: Managed MPLS/Hybrid WAN Managed solutions, Leased Line / Private Line technologies including backbone transmission. Local and Global Ethernet solutions. Knowledge of SD-WAN is preferable.
– UCC solutions like Microsoft UCC portfolio & Cisco UCC portfolio, SIP trunking, VoIP is preferable
– Knowledge of Cloud hosting and security solutions is preferable
– An ability to work closely with sales executives, with a proven knowledge of the sales cycle with contract negotiation and business case understanding.
– demonstrable technical, commercial (business cases) and contractual negotiation success in large TCV (>£10m) solutions
– Strong written, oral communication skills in English (and German preferably) to include presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business image
– Customer focused, Results oriented. Consultative approach to providing customer solutions and design
– Experience of developing long-term business relationships within key decision makers in large organisations
– Experience of teaming effectively with others across different disciplines, functions and organisations
Feel free to reach out to me if this sounds interesting to you! You can reach me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keine der Beschreibungen oder Formulierungen in dieser Anzeige haben die Intention oder Absicht jemanden aufgrund von Alter, Herkunft, Ethnie, sexueller Orientierung oder Erscheinung zu diskriminieren. Und wir freuen uns über Bewerbungen mit jeder Art von (Vor-)Erfahrung und jeden Alters für diese Position.