Venquis are currently supporting an online retail customer based in Munich who are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Engineer on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will play an important role in enhancing the core of our clients service, the conversation, and recommendation engine which is a critical component that is utilised by hundreds of thousands of their users each month.
Technology Stack and the experience required:
- React.js is the frontend technology they use
- Experience designing and developing user-facing web-applications using React.js
- Incredible technical understanding of REST and GraphQL
- Extensive experience in automated software testing and automated deployments
- Fluent in English, being able to speak German is advantageous
What is on offer:
- Work with a highly skilled team, led by seasoned entrepreneurs, dedicated to simplifying and enhancing product discovery.
- Full ownership of your role, with significant opportunities for personal and professional growth, supported by a €1,000 yearly personal development budget.
- Constructive on-the-job coaching and frequent, detailed feedback for continuous personal development.
- Creative and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies, promoting quick decision-making and openness to feedback.
Should you wish to be considered and like to find out more, please apply online or get in touch with Paddy Calver at Venquis.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.