Product Owner Ambulance
Our client want to take Ambulance transport in the Netherlands to a higher level. From the Customer & Innovation department, they support this goal by providing support in the field of product development and innovation, and they support data-driven decision-making through Data warehousing and Reporting.
From zero emission buses to autonomous vehicles and from data specialists to help desk staff, as a mobility leader Transdev is a versatile employer. What’s more, mobility is always on the move. Do you want to be at the forefront of the latest developments in public transport payments? Or help make zero emission ever smarter? Then apply below.
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- You will monitor the progress of the annual development agendas
- Identifies risks and bottlenecks and proactively reports them
- Improving the (Cloud) infrastructure, you actively improve the uptime
- Introducing, guiding and onboarding new users and participants
- Documenting functions, configurations, versions, changes and consistency.
What you will bring
You have experience in taking Ownership (Product Owner/Product Manager) and you are able to work independently. You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
You will also have:
- HBO/WO work-thinking level
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in product development and/or product ownership
- Functional knowledge of software and system architecture
- Experience with Data Analytics, creating Reports and Analytics
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
- An Agile mentality and way of working
- Experience in and affinity with the healthcare sector is an advantage.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.