**Java Developer** **Integration** **Digital Transformation** **Lead Developer**
Salary: 55,000 – 65,000 DKK
My client are a leading retailer in the Nordic region and have been going through a large digital transformation across the entire company over the last 3 years. They are now about to embark on another journey to improve the existing external and internal platforms to push their digital footprint even further.
They are looking for a Lead Java Developer to join an existing team to be a key figure in the direction of development across a multitude of projects.
Development and implementation of integrations
- Help shape an exciting and challenging integration team
- The daily work is managed in an agile mindset, with sprint planning, daily scrum and retrospective
- Together with the rest of the team to implement and improve tools and processes in the department
- Collaboration with the business, IT architects, solution owners, project managers, IT operations and external suppliers
- Maintain/maintain/further develop standards
- Understand and clarify complex business requirements for integrations and generate elegant and scalable solutions
- Develop integrations for a service-oriented landscape
What do you bring?
- IT educational background as a computer scientist, engineer, cand. it or similar
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot
- Programming experience with Java
- Experience with REST / SOAP
And what might you bring?
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (kubernetes/rancher)
- Familiarity with docker
- Acquaintance with Terraform
- Acquaintance with Golang
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
What will you get
- Salary according to qualifications
- A good pension scheme
- Attractive frokostordning
- Relevant education and trainin
- And most importantly – good colleagues
If you believe you may be the right fit for this position and it may be a good next step in your career then please apply, and someone will be in touch within 48 hours.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.