As an IT Delivery Manager, Supply Chain and Finance you are a Technology Strategist, Investment Manager, Business Transformation leader, Program and Service Manager and a Developer of Talent.
- Develops and articulates the vision, strategy, roadmap and business value. Prioritizes and aligns backlog of features with business and IT stakeholders towards a regular release schedule.
- Develop and deliver core ERP capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value.
- Accountable for Program/project financial targets and the implementation, measurement and continuous improvement of IT programs and operations to improve throughput and quality at lower cost.
- Partner with Business Process Owners, Information Management, other IT teams, external partners and enterprise programs leadership teams to drive alignment on goals, objectives and delivery of innovative and creative commitment.
- Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across Europe, ensuring optimal organizational constructs and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
- Continuously learn via research, technology vendors, IT Architecture and Tech events to get ahead of the curve and proactively being new relevant capabilities to the applications product line.
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or business administration.
- Successful track record of driving business value through information technology and delivery of ERP programs.
- Experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in ERP program management, Application Design and Support within a sales/marketing driven company.
- Process, data and configuration knowledge of core ERP modules. Mandatory experience in SAP (preferably S/4 HANA) and JDE migration is a plus.
- Knowledge of major surrounding platforms and integrations (e.g.: APS, SNC, WMS, TMS, BI from SAP, Oracle).
- End-to-end Supply Chain / Operations / Finance experience, with fluency on SCOR model
- Experience managing multi-location teams
- You have the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
- You are able to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- You have the ability to influence and lead senior leadership teams.
- You are familiar with working in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment.
- You are a team player.
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills (multi-language skills are a plus)
- You are up to 20% domestic and international travel.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.