Job Title: Compliance Consultant
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Join a thriving and well-established Nordic Life Science consultancy with a strong presence in the market. With their steadfast focus, they have become experts in the life science and pharmaceutical industries. They are now inviting industry professionals to collaborate and make a meaningful impact alongside them.
General Consulting is one of my clients four strategic value propositions. Their specialists handle diverse projects in the Life Science industry, with expertise in R&D, commercialization, Supply Chain, QA/QC/QP, IT, and more. They work closely with other Business Units while often operating independently in their clients’ business environments.
– Extensive experience in IT compliance, computer system validation, auditing, or a similar regulated industry role.
– Bonus: Experience in IT QA/QC in the pharmaceutical industry.
– A driven, structured, result-oriented, and ambitious mindset.
– A desire for continuous improvement.
– Work at the intersection of compliance and business within international pharma and medical technology companies.
– Collaborate with internal colleagues and clients.
– Review, develop, and update documentation.
– Understand and meet end user needs.
– Facilitate workshops and training sessions.
– Build strong client relationships.
– Competitive compensation and benefits
– Pioneer new ways to ensure patient safety and product quality.
– A unique team spirit that fosters success.
– Continuous learning and growth.
– Be part of a consultancy that challenges the status quo.
If you are passionate about Life Science and a motivated individual who’s looking to take the next step in your career, feel free to apply! (Note: Applications in Danish are welcome.)
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.