Our client is an award winning bank renowned for its commitment to quality, reliability, and innovation. With a focus on social responsibility in areas like sustainability and diversity, our client has successfully undergone a comprehensive transformation program. This initiative has not only streamlined and future-proofed their business model but has also achieved significant milestones in digitisation and New Work practices.
Why Join Our Client:
- Work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Embrace a socially responsible and sustainable banking culture.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from home.
- Benefit from a family-friendly work environment with innovative work-life offerings.
Location: Hanover (Remote/Hybrid Options)
Key Responsibilities: As a Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in analysing, monitoring and improving our clients journey. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the banking departments with IT requirements and implementing a wide range of data requirements.
- Translation of business content and processes into logical and technical models.
- Abstraction of technical content into a metadata system.
- Translation and communication of technical requirements to development colleagues and service providers
- Test support from test case definition to preparation of the subject acceptance.
- Error analysis and solution finding in day-to-day production.
- You will help shape the current shift from a centralised to a decentralised object-model-driven data integration.
Candidate Profile: We are seeking a highly experienced individual with the following qualifications:
- Basis of relevant IT know-how (studies/training/professional experience), supplemented by
- Very good knowledge of data modelling
- High capacity for abstraction
- Good understanding of banking
- Fluent German or C1 at minimum
- Strong knowledge on SQL and Excel
How to Apply: Join our team as an IT Business Analyst in financial services and drive innovation at the intersection of technology and finance. Grow with in a dynamic environment, where your skills and ideas make a tangible impact. Apply today to embark on a rewarding journey of professional development and contribute to shaping the future of financial technology.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.