Coop is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer, to join them in their new product team.
- Development and implementation of new and existing reports
- Development and project participation within the Business Intelligence area
- Programming and configuration
- User support, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Process analysis
- Supporting junior developers
- Routines, documentation and testing.
What is Coop looking for?
- Relevant higher education within IT area, preferably with a focus on visualization, UX and Business Intelligence (experience may compensate for formal education)
- Relevant experience from SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), PowerBI or other reporting surfaces
- Curious and innovative
- Likes working in teams.
Coop is owned by more than 2 million members who are also their customers. The members represent over 60% of all households in Norway. They have 1,200 stores run by our 28,000 colleagues. Join a journey in Norwegian grocery history. Coop are always looking for new colleagues who are innovative, honest, caring and influential. If you would like to be part of a large company that has many different opportunities in IT and a uniqueness that stands out from other players in the industry, apply now.
- Good pension and insurance packages
- They offer a variety of sports activities (golf, cycling, bowling) and have access to a gym in the office basement.
- There are also many other different staff discounts available.