Are you looking for a role where you can drive digital change with your team? Are you service minded and always thinking about improvements in the digital landscape? Read on!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
The Digital Lead Technology & Support is situated within the Digital Services department of Anthony Veder. The total of three Digital Leads each coordinate a specialized team within the Digital Services department and report to the CIO. Each lead is responsible for creating value for the business, enabling them to reach their goals. By operationalizing their specialty part of the digital strategy and managing dependencies between the teams and to the business departments. For Technology & Support this means you build and maintain a scalable and open infrastructure, delivering hardware that fits the needs and support all colleagues across the fleet and in the office to get the most out of this.
Your objective for the position of the Digital Lead Technology & Support is to:
• Set up, manage and continuously improve the team that acts as a centre of excellence for Technology & Support.
• Define the processes and continuously improve these so that your team can maximize their value to the organization. Making use of available frameworks, e.g. Agile.
• Know and understand all business departments’ goals and together with the other digital teams translate these into an executable roadmap.
• Drive thinking in terms of ‘digital opportunities’ in the organization.
• Facilitate a digital ‘push to pull’ transition by identifying which knowledge, skills and competencies need to be built into the organization.
• Formulate with the CIO and other Digital Leads those digital guidelines that are necessary to build an architecture that is manageable, agile and fit-for-purpose and supports fast decision making.
Additionally, what you can expect is:
• A culture that expects and supports entrepreneurship.
• A position that offers a lot of autonomy and expects a high level of ownership for that autonomy.
• The opportunity to translate strategy into daily practice.
What we offer
• A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
• A competitive salary
• An employer-financed pension scheme
• 28 vacation days (full-time)
• Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
• An informal and open culture
What we ask
• Higher professional education (HBO) or scientific/research education (WO, Bachelor or Master) and 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Supplementary courses: Applicable process framework (e.g. DevOps, Agile)
• Experience with DevOps (preferred)
• Experience with Agile delivery (preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written command of English and Dutch
• Strategic planning and perspective
• Planning, prioritizing and organizing
• Analytical thinking
• Verbal communication and stakeholder management