From zero emission buses to autonomous vehicles and from data specialists to help desk staff, as a mobility leader Transdev is a versatile employer. What’s more, mobility is always on the move. Do you want to be at the forefront of the latest developments in public transport payments? Or help make zero emission ever smarter? Then apply below.
- Manage backlog value contribution and products in production, reports and provide insight
- Transform strategy to actionable and measurable products portfolio
- Work closely and collaborate with Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Engage with various stakeholders from business, commercial and technology towards identifying initiatives and translating them into products
- Prioritize and sequences the Backlog according to business value, ROI / NPV, revenue contribution and other key commercial and financial KPIs
- Create product and delivery documentation, help translate themes and features from business cases.
- Proven track record with data driven product development
- Proven track record with change and transformation mgmt
- Experience with realizing revenue <> cost planning, EBITDA contribution, platform, and user economics, gluing those unto Epics, Stories and breaking down into financial story points
- Deep understanding of customer journey, micro-moment mapping
- Experience with R&D agile methodologies
- Experience with Data analytics, Experience with BI, reporting and analytics
- Experience within R&D and IT – a must!
What you’ll bring
- University Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and power user of office tools
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- “Can Do” mentality!
- Customer Happiness & Satisfaction
- Time / Cost to deliver
- Revenue generation
- EBITDA Contribution
- Product Enhancements & Delivery