The European Head office is based at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. In order to strengthen Shimano’s operations team, we are recruiting for a Data Manager Teamlead. As the Manager Data Maintenance you are an Information Strategist, Business Transformation Leader, Developer of Talent and Data Service Manager. Is this you?
- Determine the kind of data to be collected and identify the resources with which to effectively collect them.
- Organize, implement, and enforce correct data collection policies and methods.
- Give proper training to employees to be able to perform data collection independently and effectively.
- Ensure the proper functioning of data collection software and Internet applications at all times.
- Develop data collection methods.
- Make sure that data collection procedures are in line with all relevant rules and guidelines.
- Establish standards upon which collection of data are based/measured and ensure that these standards are always met.
- Responsible for formulating and developing of special reports upon request.
- Conducting analysis to ensure that data collected is adequate.
What is Shimano looking for?
- A relevant Bachelor (preference Master) degree.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You understand the principles of Information Architecture and have experience with data governance.
- You have strong analytical and planning skills.
- You are customer oriented and able to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are familiar with working in an international, complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment.
- You are a self-starter, team player, coach for your colleagues and result oriented.
- You have the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously.
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills (multi-language skills, e.g. Dutch, are a plus).
To apply for this role please send your CV to: Mollie Todd.