Web Data Analyst - Leading Fashion Retailer - Up to £450 a day - Central London
Web Analyst - We are currently working with a leading Fashion Retailer who are looking for a Web Data Analyst to drive conversion by using web analytics on their website. The focus of the project is to optimise the customer journey. You will play the role of a Web Data Analyst and will work closely with the UX designer to implement changes and improve conversation.
Key parts of the Web Data Analyst role:
- To ensure the website is correctly tagged to provide analytics for the site.
- Set up dashboards and customised reporting of Goole Analytics to provide visibility of the customer journey.
- Work with the UX, IT and trading teams to recommend and review the website's success
- Produce ad hoc analysis on website behaviour, KPI trends
Candidate must have:
- Strong experience in Analytics and data collection
- Previous Web Data Analyst experience
- Experience in A/B Testing
- Strong Retail and eCommerce experience
- Commercial focus, ability to identify opportunity
- Confident, team player
The candidate must have experience in the Retail sector. Financial Services and Insurance background will most likely not be considered.
If you would like to know more information about the role/client, please contact Ed Richardson on 0203 405 3523 or email@example.com