Web Analyst - FTC 40k - Fashion Retail - London
The main purpose of the role is to drive conversion on the website by using detailed web analytics to understand and optimise the customer journey. The web analyst will have overall accountability for on-site analytics, and they will work with the UX designer to test and implement changes to improve conversion.
- Ensure that the site is correctly tagged and set up to provide the required analytics for the site
- Provide the business with detailed visibility of the customer journey, site and product performance
- Ownership of continuous analysis and reporting of on-site performance and conversion, generating actionable insights
- Work with the UX/UI designer, the online trading team and IT to implement recommendations, test and review their success
- Supporting the development and enhancement work being done by the Product Management team through requirements gathering and detailed analysis
- Production of ad hoc analysis on website behaviour, KPI trends and engagement with new and existing functionalities
Get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com is interested!