(Senior) Visual UI Designer
- As a Visual UI Designer you will be responsible for defining and designing graphical assets for multi-platform digital products, including user interface, screen design, iconography, marketing materials and product interaction.
- Implement, iterate, and extend established visual style guides that reflect a brand enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into a product, as well as create new style guide documentation as required.
- Contribute ideas and collaborate as part of a distributed, multi-discipline team to develop and refine the visual design of new products and features.
- Participate in user evaluations of the product and service to identify issues and improve clarity of visual communication.
- Collaborate and provide feedback to cross-functional teams to ensure creative quality
- Minimum of 2+ years working experience as a Graphic, Interaction or Visual Designer
- Mastery of standard design tools (e.g. AdobeCC, Sketch, etc.)
- Exceptional visual and interaction design skills; general understanding of UX principles
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating strong digital visual design skills, including examples of designs at various stages of the development process.
- Ability to iterate designs quickly and switch between different projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a data-driven, user-centric development environment, where designs are iterated and improved upon by the team
- Strong prototyping skills at various levels of fidelity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ability to effectively sell an idea)
- Lay the foundation to build and scale a UI team
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German
- Experience in Agile software practices
- Degree in Visual/UI/Interaction design or equivalent experience
- Comfortable establishing process and building a team in a sometimes ambiguous startup environment
- A constant user advocate, manifested in your work on concepts, user flows, wire frames, and features to produce a seamless user experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to multiple project timelines
- Affinity for developments in Insur-, Fintech trends & technologies
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH4628 | Published: 08th Nov 2016