Our client is a new innovative FSI company, specialising on everything digital. Their aim as a business is to optimise and digitise existing and outdated business models in order to align global customer journey.
For their award-winning offices in Munich, we are currently searching for an experienced Visual Designer, who will report into a head of department who we placed with the company last year.
- Create first class visual designs (web and interactive) to address user, market and business requirements.
- Deliver outstanding end-to-end user experiences with a focus on user needs
- Create innovative concepts and translate them into simple to use product designs
- Liaise with business stakeholders, customer journey owners as well as marketing and engineering teams
- Degree in design or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Complete fluency in English
- 3-5 years experience and a strong track record of visual, interaction or graphic design work
- Experience in using visual/interaction design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Axure
- End-to-end project experience (from concept, prototyping, to production)
For consideration send us your CV & Behance/Dribble profile, as well as your salary expectations and earliest start date and we will be in touch for an initial conversation.
+49 (0)89 2109 3906
Ref: BH6003 | Published: 17th Feb 2017