This opportunity is for a UAT Coordinator to join a Key Insurance Client in London, working on a Workday Solution.
Start Date: TBC
Principles of the Role
- Monitoring and reporting of UAT progress to management and stakeholders.
- Plan, lead and support the UAT work stream of a project involved in the implementation of a Workday Software Solution.
- Creation of test scenarios and scripts.
- Engagement of Stakeholders (both business and project)
Skills & Experience
- WORKDAY EXPERIENCE
- Ability to understand the requirements and translate to scenarios and test scripts.
- 3rd party supplier exposure
**EXPERIENCE IN WORKDAY IS ESSENTIAL**
For any further information, please find the contact details below.
0203 405 3502