Business Analyst - Integration - M&A - Business Change - TOM - Target Operating Model - Process Mapping - Insurance - Financial Services - Scotland
A Scotland based Client is looking for a Business Analyst to support the integration of a new entity to the business.
Ideal person will come from an Analyst background with strong experience working on TOM (Target Operating Models) and Process Mapping ideally within a business integration. You will be able to face off to senior level stakeholders.
- Experience working on large scale busines change programmes as a Business Analyst
- Experience developing and working on TOM (Target Operating Model) and Process Mapping
- Able to work closely with senior stakeholders across both entities
- MUST HAVE previous experience within Insurance or wider Financial Services
- MUST BE Available to start before the Christmas break
- Desirable - Post Acquisition Integration experience - Business side
- There will be travel to various Scotland based offices as part of the role so should be happy to travel as part of the role.
Please get in touch via email ASAP, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in touch within 48 hours.