Test Analyst - Workday HCM - Leading Fashion Retailer - €400-€425 a day - Dublin, Ireland
We are currently working with a leading fashion retailer who are looking for a Test Analyst to support a Workday Implementation Programme. The role will involve Test Script writing and Test Script execution across a number of different applications. The role will involve a mix of functional and non-functional testing, SIT, end-to-end and UAT.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Test Analyst working on Workday programmes or similar transformation projects.
The candidate must have previous Test Analyst experience in the retail environment.
- To support a Workday implementation programme with test script writing and test script execution across different applications;
- Types of scripts and execution required: functional and non-functional testing, SIT, end-to-end, UAT
You must have:
- Experience with test planning and test script writing, test script execution and validation of results
- Ability to work in a fast paced team
- Knowledge of data used in human capital management applications
If you would like to know more information about the role/client, please contact Ed Richardson on 0203 405 3523 or firstname.lastname@example.org