Technical Lead (Operations) - Central London - Travel/Rail - upto 65k base
I am working with a leading Travel and Rail company based in Central London. The Technical Operations Manager is a role within Group-IT with main responsibility to manage a 24x7 operational team of second and third line technical engineers. THIS IS A TECHNICALLY HANDS ON ROLE.
- Responsibility for a team of second and third line engineers for the event and incident management resolution of all IT incidents across the networking. (datacentre infrastructure, Wide-access and Local-access networks, mobile device management)
- Act as lead on all major incidents.
- Responsibility for the associated Business Continuity process and procedures related to all operating platforms (Data Backup and Disaster-Recovery, associated RTO/RPO SLA's are achieved and auditing governance displayed)
- To develop and deliver operational training to the relevant operational staff including service-desk, 24x7 operations and TOC staff as required to ensure business continuity.
- A strong technical understanding across IT datacentre infrastructure (Windows/Linux), Networking, Storage and End User IT Technologies (Desktops/Laptops/Tablets)
- 5-10 years' experience in a senior operational management role within a large-scale IT or telecoms company, responsible for engineers in relation to event and incident management.- Experience with Citrix and VMware technologies
- Experience of managing Windows 7/10 and the Office 365 products (Exchange Online, Skype for Business and Yammer for user devices)
- Experience of working within an ITIL Orientated framework environment
Get in touch on 02034055953 or email email@example.com