As a Technical Consultant, you will provide client-facing pre-sales, implementation and integration of advanced financial modelling software throughout Europe. As part of the wider software team, you will provide highest tier technical assistance for enterprise deployments to our global team. Limited on-call rotation will be required; currently one week per quarter. Most technical consultants also branch out and become specialists in their own personal areas of interest that are aligned with corporate goals (Big data, Linux, development, European regional areas, etc.).
You will be responsible for the on-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software, provide technical input and support to development teams, and provide pre-sales technical support to consultants and the sales teams. You will also train clients on installation and provide on-going support of advanced software products.
You will need to be a strong communicator, have the ability to understand complex IT architectures and have good knowledge of server hardware and configuration.
Other essential requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory and networking knowledge.
- SQL Server database experience including SQL, maintenance and optimisation
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Educated to degree level
- Willingness to travel and ability to work throughout the EU without restriction.
So if you are eager to progress your career within a leading global advisory, broking and solutions organisation, have good development experience and experience in a client facing or consultant role then get in touch now