Role: Technical BA / Analyst Developer
Department: Front office/Investment team
The role will be to act as a business analyst / developer covering a range of front office invesement applications, providing technical solutions. The team are custodians of the front office architecture including systems infrastructure and data. The team perform business requirements gathering as well as solution implementation and subsequent query resolution.
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and translate these into technical specifications
- Effectively communicate specifications and proposals to all stakeholders including management, business users and IT developers
- Strong emphasis on delivery and having the ability to run small projects with tangible milestones and delivering against them
- Emphasis on testing and user impact and recognising its importance at the start of the project
- Communicate project progress via required reporting packs.
- Work with IT in developing and maintaining the core Front Office Systems architecture ensuring all project work conforms
- Assist the Investment Solutions Manager with other initiatives as and when required
Specific to this role, there will be significant development in the following languages:
Highly desirable is the ability to develop in:
- Web Development Technologies (ASP.NET)