Technical Architect NEEDED! I'm looking for a Technical Architect to work on an exciting project within the Lloyd's of London Insurance Market.
- Immediate infrastructure Architect Contract
- Lloyd's of London Insurance Market
- £500 + Per day / London City Location
Exciting high profile Technical infrastructure Architect role available NOW in the Lloyd's Insurance Market.
In the role, you will join an existing project based team and work with both technical and business stakeholders.
In order to be successful you MUST be able to;
- Oversee the technical/infrastructure architecture
- Ability to conceptualise and model infrastructure landscapes at conceptual and logical levels, both from component and software-layering perspectives
- Able to view infrastructure from a services perspective that integrates internal capabilities and 'cloud'
- Ability to plan, estimate and construct infrastructure roadmaps
- Help to oversee the transition of some of our key on premise applications to cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Technical design authoring and quality assurance
- Infrastructure Service design
- Infrastructure supplier management and potentially working with a managed cloud services integrator
- Legacy infrastructure support
- Working as part of the Enterprise Architecture Teams to ensure that all solutions meet the business needs with the agreed quality of service.
Apply NOW to be considered!!