You will work within A Digital/Data team, as a Tableau SME/Analyst Developer. Ideally you have experience of both desktop & server, and if you've worked with Alteryx (desktop & server), even better.
* Tableau desktop and server (including back end) to expert level.
* Experience running tableau server and providing tableau subject matter expertise in an enterprise environment
* Knowledge of a variety of data sources and structures typically connected to from Tableau (at a minimum, SQL Server, Excel)
* Advanced knowledge of SQL
* Familiarity with typical enterprise process and controls around release management, testing and deployment.
Will distinguish a candidate to have:
* Alteryx experience (any Alteryx Server experience will be extremely advantageous)
* Strong scripting skills in powershell or python in the context of server management / ETL
* Any exposure and experience with continuous integration and deployment tools, devops practices.
* Technical, hands on experience running Tableau (desktop/server) service from within an analytics/BI centre of excellence or centralized BI team.
* Alteryx Desktop/Server/Gallery experience a huge plus.
* Familiar with agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban etc.
* Strong understanding of the full data lifecycle, and understanding of typical enterprise concerns around data.
* Experienced in building ETL and with a solid understanding of how ETL interacts with Tableau.
Nice to haves
Ref: BBBH6979_1506509396 | Published: 27th Sep 2017