Citrix System Administrator needed for a leading insurance company in London. The Citrix Systems Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems, with a focus on the Citrix environment. Ensure that system, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to company standards. Help resolve Service Desk tickets escalated to 3rd line support. Help design and implement infrastructure projects relating to VDI.
- Qualifications in Desktop Virtualization from Citrix (CCA-V)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Back office products, including Exchange 2010, MS-SQL 2012, ISA Server, and Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure, including switching, routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP and in particular Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- Working knowledge of Cisco UCS blades.
- Working knowledge of EMC products - EMC VNX, Data Domain and Avamar.
- Working knowledge of VMWare 5.0+
- Willing to travel to UK, European and US offices.
Please apply for the role if you are available immediately