SSIS BI Developer required immediately! Solvency II T-SQL and SSIS reportig developer Needed!
This role is to work within the Business Intelligence team to support development of the Solvency II reporting process being put in place for Finance.
General Activities & Key Tasks:
- SQL Server Development work using T-SQL and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analysis Services development work using MDX and TABULAR models
- Requirements analysis and the translation of these requirements into business solutions
- Working with Finance to ensure that the data provided into the Solvency II reporting solution is correct, reconciled and signed-off.
- Provide assistance with the resolution of user problems and queries
- Data analysis, reconciliation and manipulation as required.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Must have at least two years' experience of using SQL Server for data manipulation, extraction and data loading
- Development experience using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Experience of working in an Insurance or other Financial Services environment
- Full project lifecycle experience from initial design and data modelling through development, testing and into production support.
- Excellent analysis skills with the ability to convert business requirements into practical solutions.
- Confident, friendly, self-motivated personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- London Market Insurance knowledge and experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of Solvency II reporting concepts
- Experience of using the TAGETIK financial reporting software solution.