Software Developer - Retail - up to 70k- Central London
This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role in developing the change capabilities, where the focus will be on practical delivery and reacting to the highest value business needs.
Note that some travel may be required as part of the engagement with business and technology stakeholders.
To maintain an awareness of technology trends both within and outside of the organisation, including:
- Sufficient understanding of enterprise architecture to ensure enhancements and solution redesigns are in line with the enterprise vision
- Providing health-check recommendation for the ongoing 'fit-for-purpose' state of our service
- Working to defined Development best practices and principles to deliver industry-leading technology solutions
- Ensuring quality through unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Experience of Agile methodologies (one or more of Scrum / Kanban / XP, etc.)
- First-rate communication skills and the ability to apply these to rapid and creative problem solving in a pressurised environment
- Experience of understanding complex business processes, involving multiple stakeholder groups and perspectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements
In terested please call 02034058334 or email email@example.com