Business Analyst - Senior Managers & Certification Regime - Regulatory - Business Change - Risk - Compliance - Operations - TOM - Process Mapping - Financial Services - Insurance
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Business Analyst to support the delivery of their Senior Managers & Certification Regime Initiative. Ideal person will come from a Financial Services background and have end to end experience working on Senior Managers & Certification Regime from TOM (Target Operating Model) stage to implementation.
- Business Analyst with previous end to end experience of Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMR/SMCR) implementation within financial services
- Must have strong experience working closely with risk, compliance and operations team
- Experience with TOM (Target Operating Model) implementation
- Experience working on projects involving document template design/development and reporting design/development
- Strong gap analysis and process mapping experience with experience of using a variety of analysis and design techniques and experience designing and facilitating workshops
- Able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Used to working in large complex organisations
Please get in touch with Daniel Pillai ASAP via email (email@example.com) or jobserve response -when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (highlighting Senior Managers & Certification Regime experience in particular). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.