For an innovative FinTech start up in the heart of Munich, we are currently searching for a (Senior) Service Designer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end customer journey design, including discovery, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes, experience solution and customer testing iterations
- Collaboratively works with journey owners, marketing and business stakeholders to understand their journey roadmaps and requirements to ensure that solution design and customer centric design is tightly integrated into the roadmaps
- Articulates design needs and key decisions to business stakeholders across markets/countries collaborating closely with journey owners and product management
- Constantly monitors analytics, customer feedback, digital leaders and best practices in order to execute data-driven design decisions, product optimization and innovation
- Responsible for translating business requirements to target journey design
- Defines both long and short-term vision and roadmap for customer journeys
Experience & Key Skills
- Strong experience in solution/service/digital product design
- Strong knowledge in user-centered design practices when solving design requests and challenges
- Knowledge of conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Strong experience in leading/guiding visual and UX roles to create outstanding customer experiences
- Ability to work with cross-functional journey development teams to build service design blueprints, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Experience with designing high quality digital products/services, that deliver on business goals
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.