IT Service Delivery Manager
- To manage local area network (LAN) administrator staff who support the day to day operations of an internal client's LAN hardware and software.
- Excellent End User engagement and relationship skills.Excellent Communication skills essential and is able to create and present metrics, reports of significant system trends, including problem occurrences and responses.
- Be able to run daily scrum and management reporting meetings.
- Work with vendors and clients - excellent relationship management needed.
- Knowledge of financial apps is desireable.
- Asset management knowledge is desireable.