The Software Development Engineer in Test role will work on the Software Testing team for a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company and help build high quality automated tests and test harnesses written in Python using Selenimum web driver libraries to test our application portfolio suite in an automated fashion.
You will develop and integrate high quality automated tests for products built on the latest software architecture patterns and platforms; you will be part of a forward-thinking and technology focused Testing team that seeks to leverage and develop the latest and greatest in the field of automated testing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in a technology related discipline, such as IT or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluency in an object oriented programming language such as Python, C#, or Java, preferably Python
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC process. Experience in Agile/Scrum framework is required.
- Beginner SQL skills in tuning/optimization of T-SQL and database optimization
- Intermediate knowledge of using development tools such as PyCharm, Visual Studio, or Eclipse
- Intermediate to advanced skills in API based automated test development
- Intermediate skills in writing T-SQL
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Unit Testing
- Intermediate knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual testing
- Intermediate to advance skills in UI automated test development
- Deeply understands practices of agile software development
- Knowledge in profiling an application and profiling concepts a plus
This is a fantastic chance to join a market leading organisation and excel your career to the next level.