- Plan and execute high quality geo-spatial analysis of large data sets, analysing and interpreting collected data to meet project requirements.
- Work hand in hand with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Scientific Modelers and Scientific Programmers to create relevant insights and to support case teams.
- Provide both consultation on analytics subject matter expertise and hands-on support to case teams, focusing on Geo-Analytics, advanced analytics tools, modelling, and visualisation.
- Act in a lead function, training and mentoring more junior colleagues.
- Business requirement gathering and analysis.
- Gather, assess, organise and clean data for geo-spatial analysis.
- Provide customised analytical insights for client work, prepares accurate, well developed documents and visualisations.
- Completed studies in a related field (geography, statistics, geo-statistics, mathematics, computer science, etc.)
- 3-5+ years of relevant industry or related work experience (Data management, Geospatial data visualisation and analytics, Network analysis, & Predictive modeling)
- Experience of working in an international environment is preferred
- Highly analytical skills, paired with excellent communication skills
- Complete fluency in English, other languages are desirable
- Familiarity with a wide variety of analytical tools: GIS toolkits (ESRI, Quantum GIS, MapInfo), Web Mapping portals, SQL, R, SAS, SPSS
- Programming or scripting experience a bonus (e.g. SQL, Python, Perl, C#, VBA, Java)
For more information, please send us your CV in English, including any relevant project lists, academic certificates and your salary expectations, or get in touch on +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BBH4332 | Published: 08th Nov 2016