We are currently searching for a Senior Service Designer / Service Design Manager with a strong background in user-centred design for one of our leading Insurance clients.
Our client is currently undergoing a massive global digital transformation, which aims to create a modular customer journey and comparible customer experience for every insurance claim on a global scale.
What you'll be doing...
- Create web and interactive visual designs that address business, brand, market and user requirements
- Apply strategic visual thinking to deliver outstanding end-to-end user experiences with a focus on user needs
- Turn ideas into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that make products simpler to use
- Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviours
- Utilise industry design standards and best practices to define and implement user centric design specs
- Collaborate effectively with customer journey owners, business stakeholders, marketing, engineering and other team members
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years of solution/service/digital product design
- Strong knowledge in user-centered design practices when solving design requests and challenges
- Deep understanding of agile software development process
- Knowledge of conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Strong experience in leading/guiding visual and UX roles to create outstanding customer experiences
- Ability to build service design blueprints, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Experience with designing high quality digital products/services, that deliver on business goals
- Well rounded user-centered design portfolio that spans some combination of web, native, tablet, TV or wearables
- Experience in digital transformation of an existing product or solution
- Experience in financial services or insurance preferred
- Leadership/management experience is a plus
- Complete fluency in English, German is a plus
For more information, please send us a copy of your CV as well as your salary expectations to email@example.com or give us a call on +49 89 2109 3906.
Key words: digital transformation, service design, user experience, UX, prototype, customer behaviour, user centric design, solution design, digital product design, agile software development, user research, usability testing, prototyping, visual interaction, blueprint, user flows, wireframes, digital, financial services, insurance, München, Munich