Senior Scrum Master - Fashion Retail - Paying £70,000 Plus - Central London
My client requires a Senior Scrum Master to join the Digital team as they go through a very exciting period of change across the whole of the Business.
As a Senior SCRUM Master in Digital IT you must be capable of acting as a Scrum Master to 2-3 Scrum Teams with proven experience of successfully influencing and building respect from the Scrums Teams and key stakeholders; demonstrating passion and willingness to invest time and effort with all involved to get the job done.
Client is looking for individuals with:
- Proven experience of working as a successful Remaster in software/ product development (minimum 3 years)
- Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, Coach or relative proven experience
- Proven experience in successfully facilitating the delivery of agile projects, end to end
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with individuals and groups
- Is able to facilitate and demonstrate value-add principles.
- Must have Retail Background experience
- Lead teams through Agile
The Scrum Master is the guardian of the agile framework and you must be able to provide leadership in Agile/Scrum concepts and principles, and be able to lead a team to self-organisation.
The company is changing the way they work and approach new software that they build. If you would like to be part of this the send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 405 5953 for more details!