For one of our Munich-based clients we are currently searching for a (Senior) Research Analyst - Transformation Analytics.
You will be the first person onsite in Munich responsible for this topic, and will play a pivotal figure in the future growth of this team.
- Conduct extensive research within the Data & Analytics and business transformation space.
- Liaise with international teams.
- Provide relevant information related to tools/methodologies to stakeholders.
- Develop tools for transformation analytics.
- Conduct competitor benchmark studies, related to patent analytics.
- Completed studies in a scientific or engineering related field.
- 2-5 years within an analytical role.
- Good knowledge of analysis tools as well as ideally some basic programming knowledge.
- Experience within a researching function would be advantageous.
- Complete fluency in English, German would be a bonus.
For consideration send us your application documents (CV, academics certificates), as well as your earliest start date and salary expectations and we'll be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Ref: BH7011 | Published: 19th Jan 2018