Senior Project Manager - Leading Fashion Brand - Digital Team - London
We are currently working with the UK's leading Fashion Retailer. My client is undergoing a large-scale change piece, replacing a number of their IT systems. They are looking for an IT Project Manager to deliver a variety of different IT projects throughout the full project life cycle.
My client has outlined it's digital strategy and highlighted this as a key role within the team. The right candidate MUST have experience working with Content Management Systems and Web Commerce (IBM websphere). The right person for this role must be innovative in their approach to conducting change and have the ability to challenge current processes and offer support on future initiatives.
You must have experience in Retail and Digital. If you do not have experience in these areas, you will not be considered for the role.
- 5+ years of Digital project management experience
- Experience of managing digital teams
- Experience of managing at least 2 project lifecycles from start to finish
- Technical Background (business analysis and testing)
- Excellent Stakeholder and Vendor Management skills
If you are interested in finding out more information about the role, then please get in contact with me on 0203 405 5953 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org